NOW HIRING: The Comanche County Sheriff’s Office is currently accepting application for the following job description: Corrections Officer (Jailer) – responsible for the day to day care of inmates confined in the County Jail along with the safety and security of the inmates, staff and facility.(12 hr shifts)All training required will be hands on taught locally leading up to required state testing and licensure prior to first anniversary of employment. Applications may be obtained at the Comanche County Sheriff’s Office. Requirements for these positions are a High School Diploma or equivalent, Current Texas Driver’s License, Never Convicted of a crime of Class B or higher. Each employee must be able to pass a psychological examination, a physical examination, drug screen and reading comprehension test. Each position begins at $15.00 per hour. The county provides employee benefit of health, dental, vision insurance and retirement. 27-30p
Would you like to announce a: Birthday, Anniversary, Engagement, Wedding, or Birth. Click below. All announcements will appear online and in the print edition.
- The Voice contestant to perform Thanksgiving weekend
- Fourteen indictments by Grand Jury
- Grave marker unveiling at Oakwood Cemetery in Comanche
- 38th Comanche Pow-Wow draws huge crowd
- Letter to the Editor, Sheriff
- Bull Riding, Barrel Racing, Dancing to Tejano Pride at Comanche Rodeo Arena October 12 and 13
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.