As of 7:00 P.M. on March 25, 2020 we continue to have NO POSITIVE CASES of COVID-19 in Comanche County. However, we have had at least three confirmed positive OUT-OF-COUNTY cases of COVID-19 that have tested at our Comanche County Medical Center. As a result, at 5:45 P.M. on March 25, 2020 I have submitted a letter to Governor Greg Abbott enclosing a Declaration of Local Disaster Due to Public Health Emergency. This is a legal action enabled by the Texas Government Code and opens the process for assistance from state and federal resources as may be needed, along with allowing any measures to protect the public. I HAVE NOT SIGNED A “SHELTER IN PLACE ORDER” FOR COMANCHE COUNTY. I do encourage you to stay home unless it is absolutely necessary, please continue to adhere to all Orders issued by Governor Abbott, and please continue to follow the suggested guidelines set out by the Center for Disease Control and the Texas Department of State Health Services to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Would you like to announce a: Birthday, Anniversary, Engagement, Wedding, or Birth. Click below. All announcements will appear online and in the print edition for a charge of only $25
Submit a Photo, Article or Ad
Submit a Photo or Article here. It will appear online and in the print edition.
- Gustine High School graduate named Director of Athletics at 6A high school in D-FW metroplex
- Comanche County, Texas Confirms Third Positive Case of COVID-19 for In-County Resident
- Comanche County, Texas Confirms Second Positive Case Of Covid-19 For In-County Resident
- Another Coronavirus (COVID-19) update from Comanche County Judge
- Comanche man arrested for false claim for COVID-19
- Surrounding counties have confirmed Coronavirus cases
- First resident of Comanche, TX to contract Coronavirus speaks
- Op-Ed on Coronavirus outbreak
- Comanche County, Texas Confirms First Positive Case Of Covid-19 For In-County Resident
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.