Congratulations to the Comanche H.S. band at UIL Concert & Sight-reading contest, held on March 3rd at Hamilton High School. The high school band earned Division 1 Superior ratings in both concert and sight-reading, qualifying for a Sweepstakes award for the 2020-2021 school year. Sweepstakes are given to bands that earn first divisions in all three events within a school year (marching, concert, and sight-reading). This is the 2nd consecutive year to earn a sweepstakes. Mr. Roberts and Mr. Bryant are very pleased and proud of the bands’ progress and success. Go Band!
Would you like to announce a: Birthday, Anniversary, Engagement, Wedding, or Birth. Click below. All announcements will appear online and in the print edition for a charge of only $25
Submit a Photo, Article or Ad
Submit a Photo or Article here. It will appear online and in the print edition.
- How COVID-19 changed average rent prices
- Vehicle Title and Registration waiver ends April 14
- Comanche County Coronavirus update
- Longview Man Sentenced to More Than 30 Years in Federal Prison for Enticement of 10-Year-Old Girl
- County 4-H members attend State Indoor Archery Match
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.